Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Under the weather!

You know something is wrong with Lucas when he is putting his head on your shoulder and cuddling with you. At first we thought it was teething, when Lucas was whinning, sleepy, has a fever, and is lethagic. Craig thought I was trying to use my child as an excuse to get out of my talk on Sunday. Alas, after a visit to the doctor, because I was not convinced that this was just teething, Lucas has a virus. I have to admit it is nice to know I was not a paranoid mother, I was right, but unfortunately there is nothing they can do, so were hoping Lucas can sleep it off. Everything is fine and I am sure Lucas will be back to his happy and active self soon. Though the doctor did make a comment, that even though he is not feeling good, he still appears to be happy and talkative. Though Lucas is not feeling well in these pictures, I still took them because how cute is that, Lucas snuggling up with his dad.

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Sorry to hear it wasn't just the teething, but getting a cute little snuggle is wonderful. Too bad it has to only be when Lucas isn't feeling well. Hope it clears up soon and he is back to normal health in no time. We love you!!!