Wednesday, April 7, 2010

shopping cart

Whenever we go shopping, Lucas has a certain position he likes to be in. We set him in the shopping cart and then he gets himself in the correct position, he does this rather quickly and is content while we shop. He get one leg up on the seat with him so that he can turn and be able to look ahead. I have to admit it is pretty cute! I have been wanting to get a picture of this, but I don't usually take the camera with me, while I am running errands, but alas I remember the camera the other day, of course Lucas was stubborn and would not position himself, until the very last second when we were checking out, I looked up and he had assumed the position. So here are the pictures, there was so much going on, I had a hard time getting him to look at me.

No comments: