Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dress up!

Usually while I am getting ready Lucas will roam around the bedroom, exploring and playing. Lately he has been getting into the dirty laundry, which he will drag around the bedroom or try to put it on his head or throw it around his shoulders. Today he got hold of my bottoms and manage to get them over his head and started pulling his head through one of the legs, his head got stuck and he had one eye peeking out of the leg bottom it was funny. Lucas wasn't expecting this and started to get frustrated, so we untangled him and he went on his way, back to the dirty laundry. The other day I had my clothes laying out on the bed. When I went to get them, Lucas had one of the shoulder straps of the bra around his neck, one cup in the front and the other on hanging down his back, it was hilarious. Yes, I did take a picture, several in fact, however I am not about to post my unders on a public website, so I guess your going to have to use your imagination.

1 comment:

Boyd/Grandpa said...

TMI!!! But thanks for not posting the pictures:) I'm sure it was cute, Jeanine said Craig did the same thing when he was little.