Monday, July 5, 2010

Memorial Day!

It was nice to be home for Memorial Day, to be able to go with my family to visit my grandpa's grave. I remember putting flowers on my grandpa's grave on Memorial Day, every Memorial Day, since he past away. The cemetery he is buried at, has American flags, flowers, and people everywhere, it can be pretty tricky getting in and out of this cemetery. As a kid, what I like most about this cemetery is they have a stand where they are handing out soda pop for free. We also visited several other cemeteries and graves throughout the day.

On Memorial Day we went to Breakfast with some old family friends, Lucas really enjoyed breakfast! We also took a trip down to Spanish Fork with the Swenson's and had lunch at a McBeth family reunion. Lucas seemed to enjoy this, he likes being outside and watching people.










No comments: