Monday, November 8, 2010

Library

This may not seem very amazing, but to me this was an awesome moment that needed to be documented, when I felt that I was an alright parent! Lucas is a very energetic, busy child. When other mothers go to the library to let there children play in the designated play area (it has a train track, a wood house, puzzles, and other fun toys), they can sit and relax. I am the mother that is chasing after my child as he aimlessly wanders the library and at times tries to escape from the children's area into the main library. I have been taking Lucas to story time at the library once a week. Last week we went to story time and I let Lucas play after. Brace yourselves, here comes the amazing part.... Lucas stayed in the designated area, he even played with the train for several minutes! I got to be like all the other mothers that sat and talked! It was Amazing!!!

No comments: