Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Little Monkey

Saturday Lucas was entertaining himself as I was trying to tidy up the house. He eventually wandered up stairs, I could hear him wandering around, and then several minutes went by and I heard nothing. This is almost always a red flag that Lucas has gotten into something that he shouldn't be in. I quickly head up the stairs and to my surprise I find Lucas sitting on the changing table with a pile of wet wipes sitting beside him. Now at first you would think that I would be upset about the wipes, however, my first thoughts is how did he get up there? My child climbed the changing table, probably to get to the wipes. I am not mad about the wipes just relieved he is okay and the changing table didn't topple over when he climb it. Little stinker.

Craig also discovered yesterday that he can now open and shut doors, which is unfortunate, because now he has access to every part of the house, meaning the office and bathrooms. I don't want to even think about the havoc he could cause in those areas of the house. Why can't Lucas new skills involve using the restroom, cleaning up, and listening.

No comments: