Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Colors!?!

Just this past week Lucas came up to us pointed to his shirt and said, "orange" which was in fact the color of the shirt he was wearing, and then he preceded to tell us that his pants were blue, denim is blue right?  We were so excited!  Quizzed him a couple of times through out the day about the color of his shirt and pants, praised him like crazy, he lives off of praise!  However, the next day I start asking him what color his shirt was, or what color the bus was, or the block, etc.  He got all of them wrong or he reverted back to associating them with the color of Sesame Street Characters.  I suspect he is just giving me a hard time, but honestly who knows, maybe it was a one time thing.  I guess time will tell!  Maybe next time I will be sneaky in how I ask him.

No comments: