Sunday, August 12, 2012

Who ever coined the phrase, "terrible twos"

Who ever came up with that phrase, "the terrible twos" has never experienced having a three year old.  With Lucas being three, things have been a little rough.  I am not sure if it is because he is starting to sense that change is upon him with a new sibling, or if it is because of summer and the heat, or his friends leaving, I just don't know, but I hope it gets better.  He regularly wanders off, and being very defiant.  At times I wonder where the manual is on how to deal with it.  I will honestly admit that there days I want to take off my parenting hat and throw in the towel, like the day that Lucas was not listening and throwing bags of M&M's around Dollar Tree while I was attempting to check out.  Good times, Good times!

No comments: