Friday, November 11, 2011

The funny things Lucas says!

The most common thing Lucas says is, "That's silly".  You will tell him something and he will look at you and say, "no, that's silly" and then give his funny little fake laugh, that Craig says reminds him of the Vicini the Sicilian off of "The Princess Bride."

Awhile ago I asked Lucas if he wanted to help me bake, he said yes, and so I said, "alright, Lucas, let's do it."  So now when I tell Lucas we're going to go do something, he will look at me and say, "Let's do it mommy."  There will even be times when he will look at me and say something completely random and end with, "let do it mom."  I have to admit it is pretty cute!

Lucas likes to take his backpack with him when we take Craig to work.  This is mainly due to Craig taking his backpack to work.  The other day we had just dropped Craig off at work and were on our way home when Lucas (holding his backpack) looks at me and says, "I want to go to work mom".  I tried to tell him that he is too little to go to work and he gets to play and do fun things instead, but he was adamant about wanting to go to work.  I told him he could wash the dishes with me, that is work, suddenly he was not convinced he wanted to go to work.

He is also obsessed with the school bus.  I think this is because his friend, Cooper, rides the school bus.  There has been a couple of times when Lucas is saying his prayers he will pray for Cooper to be safe on the school bus.

Last week I was in the kitchen washing the dishes, Lucas found his roller backpack that he takes on the plane with him.  He comes into the kitchen and tells me he is going to the airport to get on an airplane.  I asked him where on the plane he was going, he said to the airport to get on an airplane.  It was pretty cute!

No comments: