Sunday, July 15, 2012

Amish Man!

Last week I decided to get up early on a Saturday and go to some garage sales, I was looking for a little sand box and bike for Lucas.  Needless to say I didn't find what I wanted and I was frustrated, annoyed, and upset while I was driving home.  At least until I passed Ollies (a store) and saw the most beautiful site, the Amish farmer's market!  (Basically an Amish man and his family who sell a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, and pastries on certain days).  I couldn't resist, so I pulled in and bought some delicious blueberries, rhubarb (Craig loves this stuff, and I figured if I showed up with rhubarb he would be okay with the fact that I didn't come back with what I initially went out for).  I also purchased some zucchini which was calling my name, telling me that would go wonderfully with mini chocolate chips.  I have been craving zucchini bread (I am not sure if it is a pregnancy craving or just me)!  Way to go Amish man for turning my frown upside down!

No comments: