Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ouch!

Last Wednesday Lucas had a fever and I just couldn't get it to stay low, after the Tylenol and Motrin wore off his temp would go up, he was ornery and irritable, and would not sleep at nigh. , On Friday night he coughed all through the night, by morning he had completely lost his voice and when he coughed he would wince because it would hurt.  And yet even with this I still struggled with whether I should take him to the polar express (which is really fun activity the library puts it on where you ride a trolley to Santa's workshop and you get to pick a toy and sit on Santa's lap.  Spaces fill up fast so I had signed up weeks in advance.), to the point that we start to head to the library and then I came to my senses and realized how unwise that would be, in the end we ended up at the doctor's office,  Lucas was diagnosed with not one, but two ear infections!  Poor little bug, it just hasn't been his season, no colds JUST pneumonia and now ear infections.  At least it gave us an excuse to lie low, we didn't do much the next several days.  However, he is feeling better!  Which is great because he can still enjoy Christmas!

No comments: