Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Peanut butter and Jelly"

Every day for the past week at about 10:30 am Lucas will start asking for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  This just goes to show what I allow my child to eat for lunch every day, (it is difficult to heat anything up quickly, because we are still without a microwave).  Though the other day I did boil him a hot dog, to change things up, since a hot dog is definitely better than a pb and j, right?  I have tried to remind him numerous times that he can only have one for lunch, but Lucas does not understand this concept.  He'll ask for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at all times of the day.  I have even tried to offer him other snack option, no Lucas wants a pb and j.  At lunch time when I ask him what he wants he has been telling me, "Peanut utter and am sandich, cheese, urkey, and ummus."  He has been a pretty good eater!  Maybe that is why he has been having a growth spurt!

No comments: