Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A REAL Tree!!!

Success!!!  For Christmas this year we got a real Christmas tree, and it didn't even take much to convince Craig that I needed a real tree for Christmas.  This beautiful tree was calling my name, the minute I started looking it was saying, "Katie, pick me, pick me, pick me!"  I listened and it is the perfect tree!  It fit inside our house, just about touching the ceiling, and not to bushy.  On Sunday we decorated the tree, I found these plastic, non-shatter balls, so Lucas could help decorate the tree.  While decorating the tree Craig made the comment about having to redo it after Lucas finishes, I looked at Craig and said, "no, I am not touching what he has done, it is how it is."  So how it is, is most of the decorations are at the bottom of the tree, with clusters of balls and ornaments, this tree has a lot of character!  Lucas had a lot of fun decorating the tree, now if only he could stop touching the tree.



No comments: