Sunday, September 23, 2012

First day of preschool!

The day has finally arrived!  We have prepped Lucas for this day for the last several months.  This morning we woke up, got Lucas dressed, fed him some breakfast, gave him his backpack, took his picture by the bus, buckled him in, and watched as my baby boy headed to preschool.  I would be lying if I said I didn't shed at least one tear.  That morning our home seemed a little empty and quiet without our Lucas.


However, Lucas had a blast!  When grandma asked him what he did at preschool, Lucas said, "had lunch".  I am glad it was a productive day at preschool!  Asked him if he wanted to do it again tomorrow and he said, "yes."

1 comment:

Jade said...

Reminds me of my son's first day of preschool. I had to pry him off of me just to go to class. But now he's doing okay.
gold coast montessori