Sunday, September 23, 2012

Funny things Lucas has said!

Craig was sitting on the couch hanging out with Lucas, Lucas lifts up one leg and says, "Look Dad I'm a Flamingo."  We still have no idea where that came from!

We were having dinner, and Lucas looks out the window and says, "Look! Pogo stick". I have no idea what he is talking about.  Look out the window and sure enough there is a kid on a Pogo stick.  I don't know where Lucas learned what a Pogo stick was.  Maybe Sesame Street.  (Update:  apparently Telly monster has occasionally used a Pogo stick.  Way to go Sesame Street.)

I was talking on the phone with Craig's mom, Lucas decides that he would like a little chat with grandma.  After a couple of seconds he decides he is done and says, "Bye, I'll talk to you later."

Lucas and I are cleaning up the toys, Lucas look at me and says, "Don't worry mom I'll take care of this."

No comments: