Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lambs!

As has been previously mentioned on a number of occasions, Lucas likes animals!!!  For playgroup last week we went to campus and saw the baby lambs! It was cold and windy but we were partially inside and Lucas seemed to love it.
While we were there Lucas wanted to take a picture of the lambs, so the picture of the lambs rear ends is the picture that Lucas took!


Just a side note that I could totally see my child being the ring leader, as the kids were running up the way and my child was the smaller, younger one, but up front, leading the pack.

Which brings me to another Lucas moment.  The other day we were heading home from church, Lucas was talking about what he did in nursery, "sang a song, ate a snack, played with toys" pause "hit someone", "What!", did I just hear that right, "Lucas did you hit someone in nursery today?", "yes".  Talked with a nursery leader she wasn't aware that Lucas hit anyone, but that doesn't necessarily means he didn't.  Especially when another nursery leader makes the comment, "Lucas tries so hard to be good, you know he wants to be good."  I'm thinking that comments like that just let me know that he wasn't a hellion, not that he was actually good.

No comments: