Thursday, May 3, 2012

Being Pregnant

The last couple of weeks I have been consistently asking Craig this question in one form or another "We want to do this 3 more times?  Really?"  I really shouldn't be complaining, since it took us longer than expected to get to this point and it really hasn't been awful.  But, this is my blog and you don't have to read it so I am going to blog about anyway.  It's just that this time has been more difficult than Lucas.  Symptoms just seem to be showing up early than they did the first time.  My belly seems a little bigger at this stage now, then with Lucas, it is just different this time around, not necessarily awful and miserable, just different and slightly uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's not just you, the second pregnancy is harder. Not only do you feel crappy earlier, fatter sooner, and tired all the time, but it's really hard to go back to bed and hide from the world when there is still another kid to take care of.