Sunday, May 27, 2012

Did I really just see what I think I saw?

Last week I was visiting a friend (that lives across the street) we were chit-chatting at her kitchen table and during our conversation I just happen to look out her back sliding glass door, just in time to see what looked like a black bear running past the window.  I looked at my friend to see if she saw what I saw and she asked me "did you just see that?".  We ran to the door and sure enough there is a black bear running behind the row of apartments.  Who would have thought?  We do know of a family that has a black bear in their area, and one time found it wandering in their garage, but they live up by the hills.  We live in an apartment complex, the bear must have crossed at least one major road (4 lane hightway) to get to the apartment complex.  Not what I was expecting to see when I looked out the back door.

No comments: