Saturday, May 12, 2012

Everything goes in the pockets!

Lucas has discovered pockets and how handy they are for storing things.  Everything goes in his pockets, and I do mean everything.  Marbles, toys, food, etc.  If he can fit it in his pocket that is where you will find it.  The other day we were at the grocery store and we walked past the grapes, Lucas loves grapes  and he wanted some.  We were in the process of buying a bunch of junk food for a movie, so am I really going to tell the three year old "no you can't have something healthy"?  So we get some get grapes and are now in the self checkout.  While I am in the process of checking out, I notice a couple laughing as they stare at my son.  I know from past experience that this is not good, so I look down at Lucas who is eating the grapes and sticking them is his pocket, which is already bulging from the number of grapes he already managed to fit in there.

No comments: