Saturday, March 26, 2011

BUGS!!!

On Wednesday we went to the bug museum on campus for playgroup. Usually it is not difficult to park, usually, but the guy was not convinced I wasn't a student, though I had my friend in the car and three kids in the backseat. I tried to explain to him that the parking pass was my husbands, and he did go to school. Dtill he was not convinced, so while cars are lining up behind me, I had to find my wallet, get my ID out and wait for him to type it into the computer. I know it shouldn't have bugged me, but it did.

Lucas liked the bug museum, it was small and the presentation was short, so it was perfect! They show them some really bugs, Lucas tried to squish the larva, the bug people were a little caught off guard, my little child the bug killer. After that I think he was a little apprehensive to touch the bugs, but at least he was aware that he needed to be careful. He did touch the coach roaches, and liked to look at the insect that looked like a stick, which I have to admit he was pretty neat looking. I don't remember their official name, but they are from Australia, they are camouflaged to look like branches, and they even sway like a tree branch would. Lucas was ready by the end, got into his stroller and said, "go".



No comments: