Friday, March 18, 2011

Valentine's

We did not do anything too amazing on this day. We did get some packages in the mail from the grandparents and that was fun. Thanks Grandparents! I made a German Chocolate Cake completely from scratch for dessert. This cake takes a lot of time and effort, but after you have a piece you quickly remember why you go through the hassle. Yum! I attempted to make heart shaped blueberry pancakes, it didn't work as well as I would have liked, but the pancakes were good. Craig pre-ordered a copy of Tangled which I am so looking forward to. Awhile back there was a good deal online, I asked Craig if we could get it and he said no it was not that good of a deal. Liar! He had already ordered me a copy. Happy Valentine's Day!


I was really proud of this cake! Doesn't it look ooh so good?

No comments: